Gypsy is your ticket to realistic, nuanced performances of all the major instruments found in a conventional ensemble of travelling performers. Great care was taken to iron out every performance to get the right blend of legato transitions, nimble finger work, and expression from every musician. If you’re a film, TV or game composer or simply enjoy adding eclectic instruments and styles to your compositions, the nylon guitar, violin and trombone can all play in both Gypsy and Classical styles, offering you creative flexibility.
You also have multiple articulations, round robin playback and true legato to vary every passage and make each instrument sound as close to a live recording as possible.
– 11 GB of samples spread across violin, trombone, multiple guitars, accordions and more
– Created by award-winning sounds producers Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix
– Fast and slow true legato violin slides for maximum playability and authenticity
– Comes preloaded with optimal settings for out-of-the box performance, minimizing time spent tweaking and mixing
– Traditional percussion and flamenco dancer foot stomps and castanets
– Now included in OPUS, along with individual downloads, custom keyswitches, and dozens of MIDI Tools and Mixer Effects
A witch says,
You need R2R PLAY/OPUS release to use this library.