Hollywood Pop Brass was created for one simple reason – there’s nothing else out on the market that instantaneously gives you that fiery, punchy pop brass sound that made songs like Uptown Funk such mega hits. Producers Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix recorded one of the top horn sections in the industry in EastWest’s famous Hollywood studios, and brought in multiple Grammy award-winning engineer Moogie Canazio to help craft a sound that’s larger than life. Moogie Canazio has recorded music icons Ray Charles, Sarah Vaughan, Sergio Mendes, Diana Ross, Luis Miguel, Michael Buble, Melody Gardot, and many more.
* Hollywood Pop Brass delivers the perfect horn sound for pop, rock, funk, soul, and Latin genres
* Created by award-winning sounds producers Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix
* Featuring the top horn section in the industry recorded in EastWests’s famous Studio One, engineered by Grammy award-winner Moogie Canazio
* 4-piece brass ensemble comprised of 2 trumpets, a trombone, and a saxophone that alternates between a baritone, tenor, and alto saxophone depending on the note range
* 5-piece ensemble for all phrases and licks that includes 2 trumpets, a trombone and 2 saxophones that alternate between a baritone, tenor, and alto saxophone depending on the instrument voicing
* 2020 TEC Award For Best Musical Instrument Software Nominee, Winner of the MusicTech Choice Award and MusicPlayers.com Wish I Had One Award
You need R2R PLAY/OPUS release to use this library